Yes I finally own the Naked Palette and like most others who where at the back of the queue after a few days of having this we find our self saying "Why did it take me so long to purchase?!"
Since there are a million swatches online of the colours in this palette thought it would be nicer to show a look with it instead, show it more in action on my eyes as opposed to on my arm.
So first as expected these shadows are buttery, soft and extremely pigmented! Even more than I expected, I had heard all the good reviews but when I seen it for myself I was amazed! My palette included a mini primer potion and also a brush.
Here is the look I created below;
- Primed my eyes with the primer potion
- Maybelline color tatoo in on and on bronze as a base
- Applied sidecar all over the lid
- Applied sin into the inner corner as a slight highlight
- Applied darkhorse to my outer corner and a little into my crease
- Blended all together with a MAC 217 fluffy brush
- Lined my eyes with the new L'Oreal Super Liner in intense black (full review coming soon)
- Finished with my Bourjois volume glamour max mascara
I am really loving this look just now and it is my go to day/weekend look