|BlanX White Shock Bite Boots £14.99*|
BlanX White Shock Bite Treatment is the follow up from the original BlanX White Shock Treatment but this time it features an LED Bite.
- This pack contains the new LED Bite for a more intensive whitening action, just insert Bite for 1 minute after brushing or 10 minutes for an intense treatment. The bite will make a beeping noise and turn off after 10 minutes
- Bite works with White Shock, the only toothpaste in the world with ActiluX, an innovative formula protected by two international patents
- Every time you smile, ActiluX reacts to light, naturally whitening teeth and removing bacteria that can cause plaque and tooth decay
- Naturally whitens without the use of optical brighteners
- Acts instantly – removing pigments on your teeth, implants and fillings
Inside my kit I received, the LED bite, the BlanX White Shock Toothpaste, instructions and a teeth colour guide.
As my teeth are already quite white and I have never used any whitening products before I was excited to try this. I have heard so many bad stories about teeth whitening systems making your teeth sore and sensitive so given that BlanX is non abrasive and peroxide-free for safe daily use then I was confident that this wouldn't do that.
To start you brush your teeth with the toothpaste provided for 2 minutes, 3 times a day and then once you are finished brushing place the LED bite inside your mouth over your teeth and turn on the LED light. You can do this for 1 minute to 10 minutes depending on the time you have. In the 2 weeks I did a mixture of 1 minutes and 10 minutes depending on how much time I had. In the morning I would brush my teeth, put the LED bite in and then start doing my eye makeup and brows and hair so in 10 minutes my treatment would be finished and half my makeup done yay!
After doing the 10 minute treatments of this I felt no discomfort, no teeth pain or sensitivity so that was a plus for me. As I said before I have pretty white teeth already so I wasn't expecting a huge difference in my teeth over 2 weeks, maybe once I have used it for a month I will see more difference since it will have to work more on already white teeth.
The top picture is before and the bottom after and as you can see there is a slight difference in the whiteness of my teeth. For 2 weeks treatment I am happy with the results I got and will continue to use until the toothpaste is finished then I will check my results again.
On the BlanX facebook page they are running a giveaway to win yourself a £500 holiday, all you have to do is go to the Blanx Facebook Page and upload an image of something or someone who makes you smile to their new competition app! That’s it and a holiday of a lifetime could be yours. Competition ends 30th September 2013, full T&C's apply
Also BlanX have very kindly offered one of my readers the chance to win this new White Shock LED Bite System to try for yourself so details below on how to enter that;
- Enter using the rafflecopter below
- UK entrants only
- Giveaway closes at midnight on 4th September
- All entries will be checked and validated
a Rafflecopter giveaway